Thursday, March 27, 2008

And off we go.....

Well, tomorrow morning the alarm will go off way too early for me, and Amanda and I will be heading to DC. Now that we're packed and ready, with the 'to do' and 'to bring' lists checked off, it's starting to get even more exciting.

Unfortunately, my hubby and youngest daughter don't get to make the trip this time, but it should be an amazing experience for Amanda and me as we go on this adventure together.

And SO MANY folks are going with us. The prayers and support of tons of folks are allowing us to get there in the first place. I hope we can blog enough to help everyone who reads this get to experience a bit of it with us...and I hope to be able to get a link to some video time on here, if I can figure out how to make that happen.

The cherry blossoms are supposed to be blooming a little early this year, but even with out them, this is still my favorite place in the country to visit. If you think of us this weekend, check back. And thanks especially for helping us go. I suspect Amanda is in for a pretty amazing time, and am hoping she can make some real positive connections with some other folks her age while we re there.

Next stop, DC! Looking forward to speaking to you from the road!

Love & Blessings,
Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! Have a blast and walk hard!!
Ty, casey and ella morgan